SPEAK 2009 Video
SPEAK on Broadcast Radio
Press Release from Governor Martin O'Malley
The Maryland Youth
The National Suicide Hotlines
Maryland Suicide Prevention Commission
SPEAK on Facebook
Bev Cobain/Jean Larch 'Dying To Be Free'
Goldman's Great Answers to Difficult Questions about Sex
'In Her Wake'
- My Son, My Son: A Guide to Healing After a Suicide in the Family (Bolton, I with Mitchell, C., 1984, Atlanta: Bolton Press)
- Stronger than Death (Chance, S., 1992, New York: W.W. Norton)
- Words I Never Thought to Speak (Alexander, V., 1991, New York: Lexington Press)
- Suicide Survivors: A Guide for Those Left Behind (Wrobleski, A., 1991, Afterwords Publishing) A mother's personal experience of suicide grief and healing.
- Life and Loss: A Guide to Help Grieving Children, 2nd Ed. (Goldman, L.)
- Breaking the Silence: A Guide to Help Children with Complicated Grief, Suicide, Homicide, AIDS, Violence and Abuse (Goldman, L.)
- Breaking the Silence (Hartley, M., with Commire, A. 1991, New York: Signet)
- Everything to Live For (White Bowden, S.) A mother writes about the suicides of her husband and son.
- From a Healing Heart (White Bowden, S.) White Bowden's second book about her recovery from her husband's and son's suicides.
- How I Stayed Alive When My Brain Was Trying to Kill Me by Susan Rose Blauner
- No Time to Say Goodbye by Carla Fine
- Suicide of My Son: The Story of Childhood Depression by Trudy Carlson
- No One Saw My Pain: Why Teens Kill Themselves by Andrew Slaby
- In Her Wake: A Child Psychiatrist Explores the Mystery of Her Mother's Suicide by Nancy Rappaport
- When Nothing Matters Anymore (Cobain, Bev, R.N.C., 1998: Free Spirit Publishing, Inc.) The cousin of Kurt Cobain, a rock star who died by suicide, writes of teens problems and how to find solutions.
- Bart Speaks Out; Breaking the Silence on Suicide: An Interactive Story for Children (Goldman, L.)
- Hooway for Woodney Wat (Lester, Helen with Munsinger, Lyn, 1999: Houghton Mifflin Company)
- After A Suicide: An Activity Book for Grieving Kids by The Dougy Center